Monday, December 16, 2013

Swatch! Jane Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Acacia



Hello all my pretty Sirens! 

This is just a quick swatch of Jane Cosmetics eyeshadow in Acacia. 







(bronzy gorgeousness!)

(indoor swatch)

(outdoor swatch)


 I havent posted an official review of the eyeshadows yet ( I'm so behind..I could have sworn I did!).  But I can say that above it was two swipes of an eyeshadow sponge. The color itself is a beautiful bronze color (that I'm loving more and more for my deep brown eyes).  I'll be testing this (and the grey shade I bought) out shortly!  I know its a neutral bla bla ( I have a friend who complains that all I wear is neutrals!).  I'd like to pick up a bright color.  Maybe a nice purple to go with Pantone's Color of the Year?

Jane is a brand exclusively to Ulta and it's been revamped!

$8 @ Ulta
post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!