Monday, June 3, 2013

You need these! Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch, Flamingo Rose, and Nude Creme



Hello my pretty Sirens!  Today I'm excited to show you some lipsticks that I've absolutely fallen in love with! Milani Color Statement lipstick!  I believe these are a reformulation and revamping of their original Color Statement lipsticks.  I've never tried the old formulation..I can only speak on what I've bought.

What Milani says: "Make a statement without saying a word!  True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish.  The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips.       Paraben-free. Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish." (source)


(Fruit Punch)

(Flamingo Rose)

(Nude Creme)

(L-R: Fruit punch, Flamingo Rose, Nude Creme)

I'm going to get right to the point-yes these are awesome, and yes you need to pick at least one (or more) up.  

Swatched, Fruit Punch, and Flamingo Rose look the same, however on the lips Fruit Punch is definitely pinker, with Flamingo..being more red.  Nude Creme is the most beautiful perfect nude.  Not too beige, and a hint of pink.  They're creamy and opaque in one swipe.  They do have a bit of a fruity/plasticy smell, but its nothing major (and it doesnt linger).  These last forever on me, and the two brighter shades leave a nice stain behind (love that..no reapplying for me!).  At $5.49 a pop, you need to pick up at least one!  There's 28 shades, so i'm sure everyone can find at least one they like.  

Overall: You know how I feel. Amazing. Creamy, opaque, and perfect for summer.  

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!