Saturday, December 14, 2013

Updated my disclosure policy & new buttons!

(yes, this is Flynn Rider from Tangled..)


Hi!

This is just a quick post on letting you know I updated my disclosure policy, and I'm using new buttons.  According to the FTC we as bloggers need to disclose clearly things that we get as samples, or purchase on our own, and it needs to be at the top of the page.  For the past few months I'd been using buttons I made myself.  Simple.  Except due to the layout I have it takes up a lot of space.  So , instead I made little link buttons that will link to my disclosure page.

 This is what they look like: Nothing to Disclose Sephora Sample

So thats all!  If I've got "Nothing to disclose" that means I've purchased it myself.  If its a sample from Sephora (or anywhere else, or a gift) , it will be labeled.  Thanks!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!