Thursday, December 26, 2013

Birthday Gift to myself! Stila in the Light Palette!

Nothing to Disclose
While my cousin Kait enables my neutral loving tendencies, my friend Victoria does not.  She calls me out on the fact I wear the same shades all the time.  Hey!  I like to shake it up a bit!  I've been known to rock a bright eyeliner or two in my day!  However, more often then not, I rock the neutral shadows. I cant help it.  As a birthday gift to myself I got the Stila In the Light Palette.  I'd heard so many good things about this palette, I couldnt resist, and I'm so happy I picked it up!









I love this Palette!  If you dont want to shell out 50+ dollars for a Naked Palette, definitely try this out.  The shadows are soft and creamy to apply, and blend like a dream!  Also, it came with a full size smudge stick in Damsel with is a matte brown.  




As an added bonus it comes with a "look book" .  I'm planning on trying out the looks in order, and I've tried the first "cat eye" look, and it came out quite nice (though I suck at cat eyes, so I "erased" the cat eye and smudged out the black..boom!).  


Overall :
I'm a fan! The eyeshadows are lovely, and I love that it comes with a full sized (brown no less) eyeliner!


39$ @ Sephora
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!