Saturday, June 29, 2013

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Swatches (7-My Collection!)




Hello all!!

Lemme ask.  Who doesnt love lipstick?  I know there are a few.  Some prefer gloss, some like stains, or balms..me?  I like lipstick.  I like the smooth texture, the feeling of smushing my lip together ( I call it "lip smackability").  And so that all leads me to where we are today.  My CG Lip perfection Lipstick collection.   

These have been out for a while now (at least a year..maybe two?), and when they first came out..I was in looove.  They're affordable, offer a variety of finishes, and are long lasting.  Whats not to love?

Swatch time!

(Top Row-Heavenly 260, Kiss 275, Rapture 280)
(Bottom Row-Hot 305, Verve 370, Fairytale 405, Delight 410)

(Heavenly 260, Kiss 275, Rapture 280)

(Heavenly 260, Kiss 275, Rapture 280)

(Hot 305, Verve 370, Fairytale 405, Delight 410)

(Hot 305, Verve 370)

( Fairytale 405, Delight 410)

(Hot 305, Verve 370, Fairytale 405, Delight 410)

Out of all of these, Fairytale and Delight are my favorites.  Both just gorgeous and wearable, and fun.  Hot I usually whip out around Christmas.  Its a very matte "Boom in your face" red.  Verve is the odd one out.  When I bought it , I expected pink, not lavender.  

Heavenly, Kiss and Rapture are all great "everyday" colors.  

Covergirl Lip Perfection usually around 7.99 or so at CVS and Walgreens.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!