Monday, December 30, 2013

End of the Year Favorites!

Nothing to Disclose

Here are my favorites for the year!



Favorite Foundation:
I still use this foundation.  I like using it over Tarte's BB Primer.  It leaves my skin looking really natural, and evens out my skintone nicely.  I love how light it feels on the skin!

Favorite Eyeshadow:

As much as I love my Naked Palettes, I reach for these two most often.  Bad to the Bronze looks gorgeous alone, or can be used under eyeshadows to give them pop.  I love using it for both.  MAC Sable is a great lid color.  Pop this on and I look amazing.  It makes for a really nice natural look (a little smokey too which doesnt hurt)

Favorite Blush:
Beautiful coral blush! Too bad it was LE!

Favorite Lippie:
Kate Moss 109
Another coral!  I love how this brightens up my face.  It lasts a good while, and is super affordable.  Whats not to love?

Favorite Eyeliner:
I know you're not surprised by this! I wear this constantly.  It always makes me look good, and the wear time (for me) is phenomanal.  Love love love!

Favorite Tool:
Real Techniques Expert Face brush
I'm surprised I havent written about this more!  I use this almost exclusively for foundation, though it could be used for cream blush as well.  I love how it paints the foundation, and can buff at the same time.  




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!