Saturday, November 3, 2012

Swatches & First Impressions-Wet and Wild's Sparkle 'Till Morning Palette *Picture Heavy*

Hello all!  I wanted to share with you some swatches and first impressions of a LE Wet and Wild (WnW) Palette.  I'm trying to do better with getting these things up quick, so that if you run across it, you can have some info and some pics.

Click to enlarge:






(Left side-indoor)

(left side-outside-direct sunlight)

(Right side-outside-direct sunlight) 

(Left side-indoor)

I must say, every time I buy a WnW palette, I'm impressed.  The colors are always very pigmented and smooth! Out of the 8 shadows you get here, only one was slightly patchy (the blue definer shade).  I haven't worn these for an extended period  yet (review coming up..) but just from swatching , and playing around with these, they're super buttery and are great quality. 

However, as the name suggests, there is glitter throughout this palette.  Not the hard chunky "Ahhh my eyes!!" glitter; subtle sparkly glitter.  The few shades I wore (the neutrals on the left) didnt irritate my eyes at all (and I'm an eye rubber..).  I love this as a set (for the holidays) , and also alone.  I think these would be great to pair up with some mattes (perhaps the I <3 Matte collection hmm?) , just to tone them down for the day.   Once I have some serious alone time with these I'll have a review up.  However, just from what I can tell..this is pretty awesome.  

Also, before you go (bored of my rambling yet?)  here's a close up picture of the definer shade on the right.  It is amazeballs.  So smooth and dark in one swipe.  My camera was being nice the day i took the pic, and actually captured the glitter.


Kinda hot right? bronzy sparkly glitter?  This one shade though, I do recommend a primer underneath since when I did my smudge test..it smudged like crazy (the others not so much).  The primer will also keep the glitter from migrating. 

So there you have it.  Picking this up? How do you all feel about glitter?  Normally I stay away like the plague, but its so subtle..I kind of love it here.  Let me know in the comments! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!