Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day & Notd!

Nothing to Disclose


Happy Valentines Day my little Sirens! Today I have a Valentines Day Mani for you!  Valentines Day is always associated with red, and pink.  Truthfully, I wanted to go for a matte red mani, but can you believe it?  I don't have any red polish?!  So I decided to go for matte purple.  I used Revlon Top Speed polish in Sugar Plum, and then Wet and Wilds new Matte top coat (which is an amazing buy for 2$!!)  The polish leaves a little to be desired, since after 2 coats you can see where it didn't apply as evenly, but I love the matte effect on them.  Its different and I dig it

 What about you? Did you pretty up your nails for Vday?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!