Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social Week 28!


Hello all!  Its that time again for another Sunday Social. Sit back, grab a cup of cocoa and lets get to know each other better!

 Unfortunately this week ended badly. The Newtown CT Tragedy happened only 2 hours away from my town..  I dont know what I would do if I was a parent at the school..getting a text that something had happened at my daughters elementary school...  We should all hug our kids and those we love extra hard this Christmas. 

Today's questions are all about our likes!

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Unfortunately I have an android phone, that will (apparently never) be updated. I'm still on Gingerbread, while everyone else has passed ice cream sandwich and is on Jellybean.  Which means no screenshots.  BUT i have an ipad, and I'm a genius, so here's a picture of my phones wallpaper haha.  (and a screenshot of my ipad for fun). I love Classic Coke and Classic Santa!

(my homescreen-Mytouch 4g)

(my ipad screenshot!)

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Actually , because we have no room in our place, its just a window, and my daughters princess tent (no bedside table-thats for when we move..haha)

(MiniSirenN's Princess castle! I can fit inside..its THAT big)

3. What is your least favorite chore?
DISHES. They're never ending, and they come out of nowhere. No matter how many times a day I do them there's always MORE.  AHHHHH!

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Going to work.  Its a 5x a week thing. I wish I could just not go, and still get paid. I like doing the homemaker thing.  I wish we could get paid for that!

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I take a walk around my neighborhood.  Especially now that its in the 30's daily, the cold air and walking up and down hills really clears my head.  OR I yell and scream at the offender. Both work. 

(photo of sunset near my apartment)

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas.  Before MiniSirenN was born, I was pretty indifferent to all holidays. But then, she was born, and suddenly I *got* the purpose of Christmas. Its the joy of giving, and being good to others.  Its the look on my childs face when she says "Santa got me what I wanted!" Its believing in something you cant see, but you have faith that its true.  I love it.  My hubby and I work all year for that one moment where she opens her gifts:)

Tell me about your week!

*Sunday Social is run by Ashleyscarnivalride &acompletewasteofmakeup.  Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those to ladies awesome blogs , and sign up.*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!