Friday, December 20, 2013

Challenge Accepted : Week 3!

Nothing to Disclose




As you see this week, I went for quick and easy. 

*#2 is Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Hot.  It was a snow day (and it literelly snowed ALL day), so I though a red lip was appropriate.  I got so many compliments when I wore it, that I may just have to whip it out again!  

*#5 & 7 : The eyehshadow is Jane Acacia.  I'm loving it so far!

To thats it! It was a quick post, and I went for quick and easy.  I'm giving my eyes a break a bit!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!