Monday, September 2, 2013

Swatches! Two Eyeshadow Palettes from Maybelline's Fall 2013 Collection: Fall Temptation & Desert Fantasy


Maybelline's new Fall 2013 Collection is out!  The display has lipsticks, lipglosses, eyeshadows, new leather polishes etc.. The mascara and smokey eye stick are new (but permanent).  Here are some quick swatches and thoughts on two of the palettes.




(Fall Temptation)

(Desert Fantasy)

Now as its well documented on this blog, I do not have good luck with Maybelline shadows.  The color tattoo line is definitely top of the line, and I love and use Bad to the Bronze a lot.  However their powder shadows and I just cant be friends.  Usually they're poorly pigmented, powdery, and prone to fallout.  I only have one other palette from Maybelline, and its a purple on my cousin got me.  

That being said, I actually like the quality of these!  The shades have nice pigmentation ,and aside from the green shade on desert fantasy , most of them dont sheer our when applied.  Both of these palettes are perfect for fall, and I'm actually very excited to start using them!

These are about 8-9$ @ Drugstores

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!