Saturday, August 31, 2013

Swatches! Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner in Taupe and Dark Taupe Shimmer




So a few weeks ago, my husband says this: " How bout you come to White Plains and you can go to Sephora?"  Umm.  YES.  I picked up these two eyeliners on a whim, and so far..me likey!


(Taupe)

(Dark Taupe Shimmer)

(L-Taupe/R-Dark Taupe Shimmer)

When I swatched these, I accidently left them on during the day, and even went to work.  It wasnt until I was on break that I noticed Dark Taupe Shimmer peeking out from my sleeve.  Ooops.  Luckily I had some makeup wipes to remove the swatches, but holey moley.  It took a lot of scrubbing!

The taupe shade looks like an excellent all over lid color, and I'll definitely be using Dark Taupe as a liner.  Once I "officially" test these I'll post here.  But if the swatches can last 8 hours under a shirt with the constant rubbing, then so far so good!



14$ each @ Sephora
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!