Friday, December 20, 2013

Bottle Shots of Sexy in Sequins & Too Dimensional from Loreal's Gold Dust Collection!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello all!  I have some bottle shots for you from Loreal's Gold Dust Coll.  The collection is made up of glittery liquid sand polishes.

(the display)

(Sexy in Sequins 137)

(Too Dimensional 136)

(Too Dimensional 136)

Sexy in Sequins is purple with large purple  glitter, and smaller gold glitter sprinkled throughout.  Too Dimensional is blue with larger bluish / silver glitter, with smaller gold glitter sprinkled throughout.  

I'll have a NOTD in my next post!

6.99@ CVS

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!