Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social Week 26!


Time for another Sunday Social!  This week was awesome! Tuesday was my birthday (someone got jewelry..;) ! We went out to eat with the inlaws, and had a great time.  Then Saturday my cousin came to visit, which is always fun.

Todays Sunday Social is all about the holidays!

1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Now that MiniSirenN is here, I love leaving notes to her from Santa (I can disguise my handwriting .no worries), and baking cookies for Santa. 

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Miracle on 34th St!! I loved that movie growing up, and I love it now!

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have
Its the tree! Putting the tree up is my favorite part of the whole year, and is the BEST decoration in our small apartment.  Ornament wise, we like unconventional things (like a Homer Simpson keychain!)





4. What is your favorite holiday song?
I have two! Jingle Bell Rock, and Rockin' around the Christmas tree! The classic verstions, not the redone ones now.  I love classic Christmas music!


(Rockin' around the Christmas Tree)


(Jingle Bell Rock)

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I dont do desert.  I like my sweets, but usually I dont have cake and whatnot. However, I am partial to hot chocolate and a nice slice of pound cake:)

6. What is on your wish list this year?
First is to move back to Greenwich-find a nice place to settle, so my little siren can go to (my) dream elementary school.  Then, just to have a happy and healthy year!

What are your favorite holiday traditions? Let me know in the comments!

*Sunday Social is run by Ashleyscarnivalride &acompletewasteofmakeup.  Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those to ladies awesome blogs , and sign up.*


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!