Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Look! Swatches! Jane Cosmetics-Simmer Eyeshadow in River Rock & Multi-Colored Cheek Powder in Peach Bouquet



For those of you  who dont know about Jane Cosmetics, they were a pretty big drugstore brand back in the day.  They've recently relaunched their brand, and have brand new products out.  Being a child of the 90's I felt it was my duty to try a little something from the brand, and boy am I glad I did.  Also, if you're a fan of Stila, Jane is owned by them.

First up: Multi-Colored Cheek Powder in Peach Bouquet






This is pigmented!  I haven't used it on my cheeks yet, but the color (swirled together for the swatch) is a gorgeous pinky coral.  Above was two swipes of color.

Next up: Shimmer Eyeshadow in River Rock





(blurry pic to show "shimmer")



Jane has two different types of eyeshadows: Shimmer and Matte.  River Rock is a shimmery gorgeous dark gray (with a hint of brown).  However, as for shimmer, it seems to me to be more glitter.  Looking at it alone, you dont see glitter, but as you can see above its very glittery.  Once again I havent had a chance to use this, but it was very pigmented.  As you can see, I did a large swatch, and it was pigmented in one swipe.  Not too shabby!  

*Once I have a chance to fully test these, a review will be up!*

I picked these up at Ulta!

Multi-Cheek Powder in Peach Bouquet: $12/.35oz
Shimmer Eyeshadow in River Rock: $8/2.5g


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!