Saturday, June 8, 2013

A drugstore primer that actually works? Yup! Milani's new Eyeshadow Primer!




Lets face it.  We can all use a good eyeshadow primer, and I have found an affordable one for you:  Milani's new Eyeshadow Primer (no fancy names here).

Milani says: "Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing throughout the day.   Makes any cream or powder eyeshadow long-wearing!" (source)




(top primer-bottom no primer).

This primer has a bit of a yellow tint when its first squeezed out, but dries completely clear when its applied.  I've only tried one other "primer" from the drugstore.  Covergirls Intense Shadowblast in Beige.  It works ok as a primer, bnt its nothing special.  This is.  Some primers are great , but make it hard to blend other shadows (glares at Urban Decay Primer Potion), and some just don't do the job.  This does.  It intensifies my eyeshadow, minimizes fall out, and keeps my shadow and eyeliner lasting all day.  I used this with my Urban Decay Naked Palette.  Anyone who has used this palette knows that as lovely as the shadows are, some are prone to fallout.  With this primer my shadow stays on my eyelids..as it should.  My eyeshadow literally looked as good at night as it did in the morning.  I will definitely buy more once I run out.  

The only small qualm I have with this is that its such a small tube!

Overall: If you're looking for an affordable, and quality eyeshadow primer, definitely check this out!

.30fl oz
$6.49 @ Walgreens

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!