Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Displays at CVS

So..the other day I wandered into CVS (intending on buying water and a few snacks for my sickie at home), and I ended up (I dont know how!) in the cosmetic section..where I came upon these displays!

New Maybelline Polishes.  Gilded in Gold Brocade Collection (LE)

Milani Shadow Eyez Holiday Collection (LE)

New Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure shades (LE)

Maybelline Gilded in Gold Coll. 

Maybelline Colorshow Nail Falsies (Cool fake nails!)

Rimmel Winter Londonland Collection

All of these are LE , and I did pick up some items (I couldn't resist) , which I will be showing you all in the coming weeks!

P.s .  The prices reflect what I paid in Greenwich CT.  I'm sure these things can be found cheaper elsewhere.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!