Monday, November 11, 2013

Who wants an affordable and absolutely gorgeous Emerald Eyeliner? You do?! Then check out my swatches of Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Endless Emerald!

As you all know already, I'm a fan of Jordana's new eyeshadow pencils.  I already have Continuous Almond, and Aqua Last.  I recently picked up Endless Emerald and its gorgous!  Check it out!






This has a small amount of glitter and despite my stance (hate glitter with a fiery burning passion), it doesnt bother me.  Its barely noticeable when its applied.  I never tried emerald eyeshadows,but I must say, I love how this looks on my brown eyes!  It doesnt last 12 hours , but does last around 8 , before it starts to fade, which is fine with me.  Its lovely and affordable! 
3.99 @ Walgreens

(Click here for my other Jordana Eyeshadow stick reviews)


post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!