Friday, June 14, 2013

New from Covergirl! Flamed Out Mascara in Black Blaze! Review & Photos! (water resistant version)


Hello my pretty sirens!  Today I'm excited to share with you my review of Covergirl's new Flamed Out Mascara.  Despite not wearing much Covergirl, I definitely have a soft spot for them and their new releases. Their Ink It! eyeliners have earned a permanent spot in my routine, so I was excited to see how this would fare.

What Covergirl says: "Make a bold statement with winged lashes that curve up and out. The unique wire brush coats your lashes for an instant volume boost in a water resistant formula." (source)





First, lets talk about the brush.

Whoh right?  I'll be the first to admit that I wasnt a fan of the brush at first.  However, after using it a few times, I grew to like it.  It gets the roots and tips of the lashes all at once.  

How did it do?
One word.  AMAZING.  I cant speak for anyone else, but for me this gave me huge volume and separation.  My lashes are naturally long and thick, so I admit, I was a bit ahead of the game.  Normally all I ask is for the mascara to not clump, and give me natural and full looking lashes.  This made it look like I was wearing false lashes, and I loved it.  I'm not claiming that you'll get lashes like that- I'm just relating my own experience.

Before and after pics:

(without mascara)

(after)

I have a bit of a "spider lashes" thing going on (I usually comb through my lashes quick), but you can see the results.  

Overall: I love this mascara! No smudging, no clumping, and long wearing.  It'll give you volume (and some separation too).  A win!


7.49 @ Walgreens

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!