Friday, June 28, 2013

Current Loves!


Hello all! I thought it'd be fun today to show you my current loves (and no the shirt isnt just for background).  

*I picked up the adorable owl shirt at Kohls.  12$.  You know its awesome

*Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Eyeliners in Brown and Taupe: I love using these together.  The taupe goes on my lower lash line, and the brown goes on my waterline and upper lid.  Awesome Combo.  Go try it now!

*Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face wash:  I LOVE this stuff! It keeps my skin nice and smooth (and mostly clear).  My face is never tight or dry after I use it.  Amazing!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!