Thursday, May 30, 2013

Review! Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder


Hello all!  Time for a pressed powder review!  Its Revlon's Nearly Naked Pressed Powder.

What Revlon says: ""Undetectable coverage. Unbelievable complexion. Makeup so refreshingly light it melts right in, creating a fresh, even look. Pressed powder blends seamlessly with a lightweight feel." (source)

I'll be honest..I bought this to replace my Neutrogena Pressed Powder.  I tossed this in my purse, and completely forgot about it.  However, it's been rediscovered, and I've been using it for about two weeks..and I must say.  I'm in love. 





I didn't expect to love it as much as I do, but I do.  It really is so incredibly light.  It doesn't clog my pores, or irritate my skin, or break me out.   It evens it out ever so lightly, and really does make my face look fresh.  I've used a powder brush with this (I hate the applicator it comes with), and its amazing.  It kept me shine free for about 4 hours on a blazing hot day, and was great for touching up..

Overall: Its a win! You must try this if you're in the market for a new pressed powder!


9.99@ Walgreens
.25oz
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!