Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Finally a foundation that is for us Oily skinned babes! A Review! Covergirl's New 3-in-1 Outlast Foundation in Ivory


*Before I start my review, I do want to state that I did receive this for free from bzzagent.  However all opinions are my own*

Hello all! I have a new foundation to share with you all today!  Covergirl's new Outlast 3-in-1 foundation.  Its touted as a foundation / primer/concealer in one!  I've been using this for about 4 weeks now..so I'm ready to state my review!

Covergirl says: "All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long." (source)



(Applied-blended)

Coverage: The coverage for this foundation is definitely on the medium side.  I was worried when I first started applying it, that it would feel like a super heavy mask-but it didn't!  I could feel it on my face, but it wasn't heavy at all.  Its touted as being a concealer, and I must stay that it does conceal really well.  I definitely didnt need to use another concealer with this.

Color:  I received (and bought) the lightest shade (805 Ivory).  When its first applied, its a good match for my cool/light skintone, however as usually happens with CG foundations..it starts to oxidize.  Not much, but  enough where I could tell.  

Performance:  This is awesome.  On my oily skin (without powdering afterwards), it lasted through the heat and sweat for about 5 hours.  When its set with powder (for me), it lasted all day!  I loved the look this gave me.  It did a great job of concealing my bags and evening out my skintone.  However- since it is thicker It did settle into some lines, and pores.

Application:I've applied this using my Real Techniques flawless face brush, my UD good karma brush, AND my Real Techniques stippling brush, and I can safely say that the UD Good Karma brush, and the Flawless Face brush gave me the best looks.  The ability to buff with the UD brush made it so I was able to really blend and even everything out.  The stippling brush didn't apply the foundation as evenly .

Overall: Excellent foundation! Great for oily skin! Evens out my skintone, conceals most flaws..it really is a 3 in 1!  





*I did receive this for free from bzzagent.  However all opinions are my own*

12.99@ Walgreens
1.0 oz

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!