Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Whos ready for fall? I know I am!



Fall is a fun time to break out of the neon/bright colors of summer and slip on some jewel tones.  Here I've picked some fun colors for fall.  

Burgundies, deep greens, dark blues and purples for eyes, with plummy colors for lips.  


1 &2) NYX Single Eyeshadow in Rust and Hunter Green ($4.49 each @ Ulta)
3) Jane Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Bluebird Shimmer ($8 @ Ulta)
4) Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12hr Waterproof in Violet ($14 @ Sephora)
5) Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum ($7.49 @ Walgreens/CVS/Ulta)
6) Maybelline Color Whisper Lipcolor in  Plum Prospect ( $7.49 @ Walgreens/CVS/Ulta)

I havent tested out any NYX Shadows myself, but the Jane Cosmetic eyeshadow, along with the Sephora eyeliner are both winners.  Excellent wear time and pigmentation.

The Color Whisper and Lip Butter are both nice, sheer (or semi sheer) washes of plum color (in case going completely vampy scares you).

What do you wear for fall?


post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!