Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review! New for 2013 Kate Moss Matte Lipstick shade 101

Hello all my pretty sirens! I'm back with a lipstick review!  Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are pretty amazing, and so you can imagine my excitement when I heard they were coming out with some matte shades!


There are 5 shades, and as with all the rest they're touted to last 8 hours.  I picked up only 1 (there was also a bunch of other products new for 2013 that I wanted to pick up as well so I had to be choosy..) I settled on shade 101, which is a pinky nude shade.  



]

The packaging is gorgeous, with the red and the black, and the top is super secure.  My hubby actually stepped on this , and the top stayed on, protecting my preccciousss (sorry went a little LOTR there..).  Seriously though, this lipstick is pretty amazing.  The shade is light, so I didnt notice any staining, but it did last around 6.5hrs through eating and drinking.  This is a matte lipstick, so make sure your lips are smooth, because if not, it will emphasize every line you have.  Its not super drying, but at the same time, its not moisturizing either.  

Swatch time!





Is it worthy of your $5.49?  Hell yes!  How can anyone pass up such a beautiful shade?  In fact, if your local drugstore has them pick this shade up and maybe a couple others too (I know I will).Im seriously in LOVE with these lipsticks.  Great quality, and pretty long lasting.  Whats not to love?

$5.49
Bought this myself-all opinions are my own
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty lipstick! I love this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i may check this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitly check the line out! All of the shades are really pretty! I'm going to have to pick up the nude and the other pink, and the red...lol

      Delete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!