Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Every Day in May! Day 8


Today's Topic is "A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all."

My advice would be to laugh every day.  My hubby is a man of many talents.  But above all else, he brings humor to everything.  Laughter cures all. Sometimes you just need to laugh at the bad & laugh at the good. It will make you feel better, improve your mood, and make you less stressed.  



Theres a lot of funny stuff out there if we just take the time to look. 


What would be your one piece of advice for someone? Let me know in the comments!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!