Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social Week 35!



Hello all! Time for another Sunday Social!  
Our new place is all finalized! Time to start packing!

This week is all about twos!

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
My wedding ring and a photo album..so I could remember how good my life was before i got stuck on the dang island.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?
Top Chef and Project Runway!

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My Ipad and my camera

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
A cute owl shirt that I got from Target (like $5), and a hat Victoria knitted for me.  Love them!

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Ahhh. I dont go to the movies unless its something I REALLY want to see. I dont have the patience for it 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? 
HAHAH. Actually, I like to visit TripAdvisor to read crappy reviews of this crappy place we went on vacation (they're hilarious!) , and I go to hellocotton every single day to catch up and read new blogs..its kind of addicting...

What are your guilty pleasures?  Have a good week? Let me know in the comments!

*Sunday Social is run by Ashleylately &acompletewasteofmakeup.  Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those to ladies awesome blogs , and sign up.*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!