Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Favorites of the Year!

Siren Makeup 2012 Faves
with Rimmel London, Urban Decay, NARS Cosmetics


1)Favorite Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. 
Shamefully I have not done a review on this (or the brush, which is equally amazing).  However, it does work beauttifully on my oily skin (yes, even in summer). It leaves my skin smooth and even, but still lets my cute little freckles shine through.

2)Favorite Eyeshadows: Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows & Urban Decay Naked Palette.
I had to give it up to two.  I love the Loreal Infallible shadows because they're so easy to use and are long lasting. They're excellent for a wash of color on the lids, and last all day.
 I have both Naked Palettes by UD, and I have to admit, I'm more of a fan of the original. I'm not sure why-they're both excellent in terms of color and pigmentation.  However, I find myself reaching for the original more.

3)Favorite Blush: Milani Luminoso & NARS Deep Throat
I have not given these blushes much love on my blog (due mainly to the fact that I dont do FOTD's at all), but they have been getting love at home.  I recently took Deep Throat on my trip to LI, and Luminoso is a nice daily blush for me, as it gives a gorgeous glow to my cheeks. Both of these are worth checking out, as they' both have excellent pigmentation and staying power.

4) Favorite Lip Product: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks
This was actually hard for me to choose. As much as I love the Revlon Lip Butters, and stainbalms, I found myself being drawn to these lipsticks more.  I have at least 4 of these in different shades, and I cant express how much I love these enough. They're only $5.49 a pop, and are long lasting, and pigmented. Win Win!

What were your favorites for the year? Agree or Disagree with my choices? Let me know in the comments!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love anything by Nars. Their blushes are all beautiful!

    Great post!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!