Monday, November 5, 2012

What I'm Reading..

Ever wonder what I do when I'm not blogging? No? Well you're going to find out anyway!  Here are some of my favorite beauty blogs, and what they've been up to:

*Temptalia Reviews the WnW Shimmer the Night Away Palette

*Nouveau Cheap Reviews the Jordana Color Tint Blush Sticks 

*Wanna win a $$50 Sephora Gift Card? Check out Makeup and Beauty Blog!

*Temptalia reviews the most gorgeous burgandy/red polish ever!

*Beauty Junkies reviews the bareMinerals ‘Simply Irresistible’ Collection for Holiday 2012

*The Notice has a super easy smokey eye tutorial!

*Check out BadLuckBarbie, and her killer Hello Kitty nails!

So there you have it..my top reads.  What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!