Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social! Week 22


This week is all about Technology!

How was your week ?  Mine was a little crazy.  Hurricane Sandy hit late Monday, and my hometown (Port Chester, NY) got completely flooded. Almost everyone in town is without power.  I got extremely lucky and kept my power, and had almost no damage.  We were very , very lucky, and I realize that..

On to the Sunday Questions!

1-What is currently on your wish list?
Right now, its not much.  For myself, I'd love to have a shopping spree for myself.  Grab my cousin and best friend, and just go wild in the stores shopping for makeup and clothes (oh, and some good food..).  Other then that, all I wish is for my daughter to have a happy batch of holidays.

2-Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I dont have many apps on my droid, though I cant live without the NY Daily News app for my (android) phone, and for my IPad I love the Pinterest app.  Its been updated, and I can spend hours on it.

3-What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I dont usually watch the new stuff that comes on (I know what I like..) .  However, the new Top Chef comes on in November, and I am psyched!

4-Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc). 
Ok so here goes: 
Twitter handle: virginiacaviola, 
Facebook: Siren Makeup ,
 Pinterest: vcaviola
I prefer twitter or facebook.  I like the ability to have a conversation:)

What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of?
 Dont judge me for these answers. TV wise- I cant get enough of Project Runway. Movie-  I could watch Indiana Jones 3 (The Arc of the Covenant), over and over (young Harrison Ford...drool..).  Sorry bout that. As for what song..I think it'd be..Black Water by the Doobie Brothers (like I said..no judgey).  Something about the lyrics, and the way the music is played..I could listen to it all day.

How was your week?  Share some of your answers below in the comments!

*Sunday Social is run by Ashleyscarnivalride & acompletewasteofmakeup. Its a great way for our readers to get to know us a little better.  If you're a newbie blogger (or would simply like to join), go on over to one of those girls awesome blogs and sign up.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!