Friday, January 24, 2014

Review! NYX's New BB Cream in Nude! Swatches!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello all!  Did you miss me?  I'm so sorry.  I fell behind.  But I'm back with a new review!  NYX's new BB Cream in Nude!  

NYX has a bunch of new goodies for 2014, and if the rest are as good as this..then I'm in looovvvee.

Ladies and Gents.  I've found my HG BB Cream, and I'm never going back.



Yeah. Thats right..HG status here.  

First..what NYX says: " Perfection in a tube. This lightweight miracle worker was developed to hydrate and prime for a complexion that looks perfectly beautiful. The result is skin that appears smoother and more radiant. The luxurious oil-free and mineral enriched formula is versatile delivering multiple benefits all in one." (source)







This is a Holy Grail for me.  I absolutely love this BB cream! When I wear this, my skin looks instantly brighter, smoother, and yes..even more radiant.  According to the NYX site this is "medium coverage".  I'm not so sure about that.  It provides light coverage that can be built up.  On my problem areas (like my cheeks) I find I can build up the coverage without looking cakey.  I love love love that this is oil free!  Finally something that doesn't slide off my face!  I've actually managed to get a good 8 hours of wear with this, as long as I set it with powder (I've been setting it with Revlon's Naked pressed powder).  

Aside from using this alone, I've also used this under my MUFE pressed powder foundation, and it works phenomenally.  It made for an awesome base, and my skin never looked better!

The color match for me is spot on.  Finally something not to dark or too orange. 


Ok.  So its a little beige, but you cant even see it when I wear it, I swear!  At Ulta they had testers at the display, so test on your wrist!
*I've been applying this with my buffing brush

The only downside I can see is that there's no shades for those with darker colored skin.  Ladies of all shades like BB creams people!! 

Overall: So yeah. I absolutely love this.  Its lightweight, doesn't make me shiny, leaves me looking radiant, is oil free, and can be used under other foundations.  Whats not to love?. Go try it now!


13$ @ Ulta & NYX.com
1oz

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!