Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review! New Wet & Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in 125 Red-dy or Not

Nothing to Disclose

Howdy!  Today I have a review of Wet and Wild's New Megaslicks Balm Stain in Red-dy or Not.  I have lip swatches and more! So lets get to it!




What Wet and Wild says:"Now you can amp up your lips with one stick for a kissable pout in no time. To keep you pucker-perfect, these all NEW lip balm stains glide on smoothly while conditioning the lips. Enriched with Acai Palm Oil, this amazing formula forms a protective shield on the lips to prevent feathering. Complete with six great shades and continuous moisture, the formula leaves the lips with a unique minty, cooling sensation. No matter how long the kiss, this balm will last and last." (source)




I love chubby lip pencils!  Something about "coloring" in your lips with something that looks like a crayon is so fun!  I love the ease of it, and being able to throw it on and go ,without needing to reapply.  

What I loved about these is the twist up bottom and the color.  Even though the color wasn't very flattering on me, I love the deep red of it.  I also love how smooth it applies, and how you can build up the color.  

However, for me, the balmyness of it only lasted for a short time (maybe 30 min?) and while the stain that was left behind was nice, I noticed that it faded unevenly, and left a bit of a ring round my lips where I had first applied.  While this didn't dry out my lips, it wasn't particularly moisturizing either.  

I'm holding my judgement on these.  I picked up another lighter pink shade, and I hope to have better luck with that.  On the display I found it had a "1$ off" sticker, which is a total win.  I love that WnW does that.

1.99 (.99c with  -1$ off coupon ) @ Walgreens
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!