Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Swatch of Fergies WnW To Reflect Shimmer Palette Set (LE with Kabuki brush)




A while back I posted a pick of the new Fergie WnW Holiday display items.  I finally got around to swatching the ginormous "To Reflect Palette" that it came with .  This is actually a shimmery bronzer.

Ready for pics and swatches?











                     (left is a heavy swatch, right is one swipe of an eyeshadow applicator)

This is a shimmery golden bronzer for those with lighter skin, but I suppose those with darker skin could also use this as a highlighter.  I'll have to play around with it a bit more.  Maybe I can use this as an eye shadow?  Theres shimmer in this , but thankfully no chunky glitter.  

The kabuki brush was a nice thought, but I found it bulky and scratchy . I suppose you could use this to apply this over your whole face?  That being said, all is not lost with this brush.  My daughter N is slowly amassing her "own brushes" from my castoffs.  
(Biggest kabuki ever?)

Have you picked this up? What do you think?  Bronzer? Highlighter? Eyeshadow?

*WnW Fergie Collection is a Walgreens exclusive*


post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!