Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quickie Swatch! Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow "With a Twist" from the Miss Candy Collection *Limited Edition*



I came across this last week when I set out on an adventure with my daugher N.  We were on our way home and hopped into a CVS to get a few drinks, and I saw this.  The moment I spied the collection (and this purple) I knew it had to be mine!  






It has a slight blue sheen that you can kind of see in the pics.  I find the formula on this a bit drier then the other Infallible shadows I have.  However, like the rest, this is perfectly pigmented in one swipe.  I have plans for this ..so I'll be able to test the wear soon.

This is Limited Edition, so if you see it pick it up! (you can always return it later..).  




8.29@ CVS\
.12 oz

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!