Thursday, May 16, 2013

Review! Revlon's New Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory



Hello all! Time for a foundation review!

I've been using Revlon's New Nearly Naked Foundation for a while now, and I'm ready to share my thoughts on it.  But first...

What Revlon says: "UNDETECTABLE COVERAGE. UNBELIEVABLE COMPLEXION.
Makeup so refreshingly light it melts right in, creating a fresh, even look. Pressed powder blends seamlessly with a lightweight feel. "(source)

Pics & Swatch!



The color match for me was phenomenal   It was right on point!  It has a nice satin finish, and lasted about 3/4 hours on me (alone).  For me, I definitely needed to set this with powder.  Maybe my skin is just super super oily (or I was having some off days), but it fared a good 6 hours if I set it with powder. I like that it does feel very very light.  It doesn't cover up all my imperfections (freckles, eye bags), but it does a nice job of evening out my skin tone, and making me look refreshed.   

Overall: Very nice!  It wont replace my beloved Urban Decay Naked foundation, but it is a nice foundation for every day, and for when I'm at work.  Oily skinned babes may need to set with powder (as I did), but I dont find that a problem.  There's 16 shades to choose from so most should find a shade that suits them!


9.99@ Walgreens
1 fl oz

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!