Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quickie Swatch! Maybelline's New Dream Sun bronzing powder glow



Hello all! I have a quickie swatch for you today!  Its Maybelline's Dream Sun bronzing powder glow.  Normally I wont put stuff on here that's limited ed, but the display popped up at my local Walgreens with some LE Eyeliners, and liquid bronzer, so I'm sure you all will be seeing these soon (if you haven't already).






I haven't tested this yet, but it does have a bit of a sheen to it (not glitter) and looks a bit orange when swatched on my arm..so we'll have to see how that translates to the face.




7.99 @ Walgreens

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!