Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Swatches & First Impressions: Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks

Hello All!

Today I have some swatches and first impressions of two of the New Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks in  Whiteness White, and Guilt Grey.







I'm going to be blunt .  So far, I'm not a fan.  I find them hard to blend, and loaded with glittery shimmer (and at 28 that's not what I'm going for).  I like how soft they are , and are super easy to apply, but aside from that, they're not much fun to use.  The NYX shadow pencils i could sheer out and blend (for a semi smokey cat eye).  These however just stick.  So far they seem to last a while, but the gray one creased within a few hours.  The white I thought would make a great base for shadows ..which it would have if it hadnt been loaded with shimmer.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!