Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social Week 32!



Hello all!  Time for another Sunday Social!  Whats up?!  All week we've been apartment hunting, but things are looking up! *fingers crossed*.

This weeks questions are all about our blogs!

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
The name of my blog is Siren Makeup.  It was originally named Moms Makeup Min, but I ended up renaming it before it had any followers.  I was inspired by the Sirens of greece..the way they drew sailors in.  Makeup draws me in the same way:)

2. Why do you blog?
I blog as my creative outlet.  Its a place where I can escape from being a mother & wife for a little bit, and connect with others who share my passion.  I also enjoy being able to share a little bit of my knowledge with others. I love writing, and I love makeup, so it was only natural I would eventually blend the two!

 3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Pammy over at Pammyblogsbeauty.  I followed her on twitter and discovered that there was a whole beauty blogging world out there! She's still one of my favorites!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
 My Mom wore Blue Eyeshadow.  It was the most  personal post I've written to date. 

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To blog more, and diversify what I blog about.  Instead of doing reviews as a majority, do more fotd, eotd, stuff on brushes, etc.  

6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.

Any suggestions on what else you all would like me to blog about? More personal stuff, FOTD's, EOTD's? Tips and Tricks?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!