Friday, January 11, 2013

Swatches and First Impressions-Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Palette in Avant Garde

Hello all! I have some swatches and first impressions of a new eyeshadow palette I'm testing by Revlon.  Its their new Photoready Primer Shadow + Sparkle Palette.  I chose Avant Garde because I loved the blue!



(trying to show sparkle)

(Primer left side/Sparkle Top Coat Right Side)


The bottom left rectangle is the primer, and the smaller square to the right is the sparkle top coat. Unfortunately my first impressions of the shadows aren't good. They're soft, powdery and swatched super sheer. All of them contain sparkle.  The primer is ok, but thin, and also contains sparkle.  Yes- sparkle in the primer!

I'm hoping these fare better over a regular primer..


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!