Sunday, July 7, 2013

Swatch! New Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Shade in Lets Get Naked (644)





Rimmel  recently released a few new shades for their Moisture Renew Lipstick line.  I dont know if they're permanent, or limited edition (but I'm hoping permanent).  Nouveau Cheap has a picture of the display here (I found mine at Walgreens, that had the exact same display).






Oh my gosh! How can you not fall in love with this color?!  I hope this is permanent, because I can actually see myself using this lippie up (and needing more!!)


6.99 @ Walgreens

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!