Thursday, January 30, 2014

Swatches and First Impressions of Maybelline's New Master Glaze Cream Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink & Face Studio Master Hi-Light in Pink Rose

Nothing to Disclose

Whew!  Try to say those names 3x fast eh?  Jebus.  I'm digging these products so far, but I'd love it if their names were a tad shorter.  For right now, I'll call them Blush Stick, and Blush.  Boom.  Easy peasy..so lets get to it.


These are just some swatches and first impressions, so a full review will be up (eventually).   First up.  The blush!





I was actually quite impressed with the pigmentation.  Above is two swipes, but the color is pretty gorgeous. 


Cream blush stick in Just Pinched Pink





First off.  This thing is small.  I was seriously disappointed.  You see how tiny that is? What the heck?  That aside, the color is nice, but I'm worried about the sheerness.  We'll have to see.  The texture is nice though!

What do you think? Curious? Yes? No?

post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!