Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tarte's Be MATTEnificent Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette! Impressions and Swatches!

Nothing to Disclose

Hello all! Today I'm excited to show you Tarte's MATTEnificent Eye and Cheek palette.  I've had these for a few weeks and I'm ready to give you my thoughts!





(shade)


(direct sunlight)

(eyeshadows)

(blush & liners)

The eyeshadows in this palette are limited edition, but the palette itself is not. I like all the shades, and the eyeshadows are smooth (though a bit powdery).  The colors are light though!  Using these over a colored base (cream shadow/colored primer) will help boost the pigmentation.  They last all day with me (over primer) and is very nice overall.  I love mattes!  The blush is gorgeous.  Its a beautiful rose pink shade thats creamy and pigmented. Everything here is matte.  No sign of shimmer or sparkle here.   Love love love.  

It is pricey.  Part of what you're paying for is the packaging (which is WOW btw.  Love the purple geode thing!)

Is this for you?  If you like mattes and subtle colors? Yes.  Into more *Pow* and shimmer and sparkle?  Then I'd stay away.  

*Tarte is cruelty free!
36@ Ulta/Sephora/tartecosmetics.com
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!