Monday, January 13, 2014

Real Techniques has some new brushes!

Nothing to Disclose

If you haven't tried a Real Techniques brush yet..You. Must. Try. Now!  They're affordable, soft, and and the best quality.  I'm a huge fan, and I'm slowely amassing a collection.  Real Techniques recently came out with 4 new brushes for 2014. I have pictures of the Retractable Kabuki below, but for now, check out my blurbs of the other two. 


The new brushes are: *a Retractable Bronzer Brush (its a retractable flat top kabuki.  It can be used for bronzer, powder, and I like to use kabuki's for foundation too).
*Silicone Eyeliner Brush (I've seen this in person, and it doesnt have bristles, its a rubber tip.  I'm not a pro at gel/cream liner, but it did look interesting).
*Retractable Kabuki Brush.  I have pictures of this below! 






I picked up the Retractable Kabuki Brush to replace my Ecotools one that recently broke.  What makes this different from other kabuki's is that it has a curved brush head.  I love that its slanted!  I can use this for blush, bronzer, highligher, and possibly even foundation (I'm excited to try this out!).  All Real Techniques brushes are color coordinated ("finishing brushes" brushes are pink (blush, bronzer, powder, etc), "Base/foundation" are in yellow, and Eye brushes are in purple).   

I absolutly love Real Techniques, and can't wait to use this brush!  Its so fluffy and soft!!

$9.99@Ulta

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!