Saturday, January 4, 2014

Challenge Accepted! 12/27-1/2

Nothing to Disclose
What did I wear this week?





So this is what I wore last week!  (I mixed up the order above tho, the 27th I wore the blush and the 28th I wore the Naked Palette..)

On the 28th N, & I went to the city to visit with my cousin and grandmother.  We saw the tree in Rockafeller center, went to dinner and a comedy club etc..and I felt it called for a full face.  I must say I looked smashing!  Using MUFE Powder foundation over the tarte primer makes my face look soo goood!!  With the Naked3 palette on my eyes, I knew I'd look amazing..and I so did.  I rocked it.  

I also finally tried out the new CG Mascara (review soon!) and wore the Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Navy.  Unfortunaly the blue isnt as pigmented as the brown, and the wear time seems to be shorter. Its a nice eye brightener though.  

You're starting to see my beauty habits now.  Usually full faces are reserved for weekends and nights out.  I hope I get out of this rut soon!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!