Thursday, October 24, 2013

Life Lately!

I would love to make this blog more then just makeup reviews and whatnot.  I admit, lately, I've been feeling a little less then inspired.  I'd like to show all the things I'm passionate about on here (including makeup).

 So here's whats up me lately!

I'm busily swatching these!  



Here in CT its gotten cold!  It went from warm , sunny and 70..to this..


So.  I'm a 28 year old with no license.  There are many reasons why I waited/didnt get my license, but now I'm ready!  In CT you need to get your learners permit first..no matter how old you are (the law just changed.  Dangitt!).  So I practiced and actually read the driving manual.  The day before my test..my hubby got me this:
Being a child of the 80s/90s I had a gameboy growing up.  Yes.  I love this case (8$ in PC)


I passed my permit test!  My face looked like this:
(I studied really hard yall.  I was little kid happy).


After I passed my permit test..we went to Wendys for lunch.  This is what my husband and daughter do with their Frosty's and nuggets:
Yes.  They're freaking dipping the nuggets into their Frosty's.  They asked if I wanted to try...I said "no thanks". 

Its fall now!  I love the changing of the leaves!

The Fall leaves at N's School


Who doesnt love Halloween?  Then you see signs like this: 


So thats whats up with me! Whats going on with you all?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!