Friday, September 27, 2013

Swatchest! Milani Shadow Eyez Natural Eyez Collec.

Hello all!

I know this collection has been out for months now, and its limited edition...but it literally showed up two weeks ago up here where I live (Greenwich CT).  Here are some quick swatches for you all!





(Swatched Top to Bottom-11 Sand Dunes, 10 Almond Cream, & 09 Cafe Au Lait)

The colors I have are Sand Dunes, Almond Cream, and Cafe Au Lait.  They're all gorgeous and all mutli-taskers.  Cafe Au Lait is a nice neutral liner to line the eyes, and Almond Cream is an amazing base for shadows.  Sand Dunes will probably become my go to shadow for a while.  

 * The Milani Shadow Eyez line is amazing.  They're long lasting, creamy, and super pigmented.  A must have!

I'm having a serious love affair with cream shadow pencils..though I admit I'm a little late to the party...

All Milani Shadow Eyez are 7.99 @ Drugstores (CVS/Walgreens/Ulta

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I want them all lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were 6 colors in this collection and I'm not going to lie..I had about 5 of them in my hand, but I knew I shouldnt buy them ALL. So I went with ones I knew I'd like (instead of hoped Id like). These shadow sticks are amazing. If only it wasnt shadow eyeZ . With a Z. I hate that ZZZZZ! LOL

      Delete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!