Friday, July 5, 2013

Quick Swatches! New Covergirl! (Flamed out Shadow Pots & Flamed Out Shadow Stick)


Hello all!  I have some swatches for you all!

The other day we popped into Walmart for fun (the hubbs loves Walmart), and I saw that they carried the new Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Sticks, and Eyeshadow Pots!

(330 Melted Caramel / 325 Turquoise Glow)

(330 Melted Caramel / 325 Turquoise Glow)

(350 Melted Caramel Flame)


I'm currently testing these, so I'll hold off saying anything about them until my full review!

Has anyone tried these? What do you think?




post signature

1 comment:

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!