Monday, April 1, 2013

Review & Swatches! Tarte's New BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer






Hello all!  I'm super excited to tell you all about the newest addition to my BB cream collection! Tarte's New    BB Tinted Treatment 12-hour Primer.

First lets see what Tarte says: "Indulge your skin with tarte's innovative BB tinted treatment primer, a powerful multi-tasker that works as a primer, moisturizer, light foundation, anti-aging treatment and sunscreen to give you a youthful-looking glow. " (source)

First-Swatches!








(awesome color match!-Fair)


This is a tinted BB Cream and primer; meaning you can wear it alone, or underneath your normal foundation (BB Cream..etc..).  Its touted as long wearing (12 hours), and I did honestly put it to the test.  On my oily skin it wore well for 9-10 hours before I noticed fading.  

The coverage on this is light.  It'll even out your skin tone a bit, but wont cover any dark circles, freckles..etc.   For the spots where I needed more coverage, I was able to build it up, but only slightly.  If you use too much..it begins to look cakey.

This feels incredibly light on my skin.  When I wore it alone (and under my Bare Minerals foundation), I didnt even feel like I had anything on my face (love that!).  A little goes a long way here..so you dont need too much.  

There's so much I love about this!  Aside from the light feel on my face, and the fact that it wears nicely under my foundation , I love that it has spf!  Also, as an added little bonus..it has the expiration date on the back. I never know when to throw away my foundations..so that little bonus on the back made me smile.  Did I forget to mention there's 4 shades available?  That means there should be one for everyone!

Overall: This is great.  It works excellent as a primer, and is also great when worn alone. Its a bit pricey at 34$ , but its a multitasker! 

I dig multitaskers.

34$ @ Sephora
1oz
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review. This product sounds amazing, I definitely want to try this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!