Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog every day in May: A challenge. Saturday and Monday's entry (4th & 6th)




Hello there! Jenni over at Story of my Life has started a "Blog every day in May" challenge, and I've decided to take up the challenge! I'm starting late , but I only just heard about it!  That being said I will be doing today's challenge (Monday May 6th), and Saturday's (just because I wanna..;).  If you all want to join in..feel free! We can all use some inspiration sometimes! (Plus, her blog is awesome..just sayin').

May 4th entry: Favorite Quote and Why I love it


"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light".-Aristotle Onassis
Not to be debbie downer, but life hasnt always been easy for me.  I'm no different then anyone else, everyone has growing pains growing up,  Life gets rough.  Its hard nowadays, everything is wicked expensive, you have kids, jobs, loved ones, spouses...the list goes on.  Life isnt always rainbows and unicorns..so we need a light..something..anything to remind us of why we keep fighting.  Why we keep going to our crap job where we're not appreciated..

For me, my light is my daughter.  She's amazing. Shes the reason I get up early in the morning and go to work late at night. Everyone just needs to focus on that one light at the end of the tunnel, and all the hardships are worth it.

Monday May 6th (today's) entry: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?"

I'm basically the Mother Hen.  I do what mother hen's do.  I comfort, clean, cajole and make sure everyone is all right, and sneak in a shower here or there (in between work).  I also have a passion for photography, and I'm insanely competitive when it comes to UNO .  You cant beat me..so dont try.  I love being the one who gives comfort, and a kind ear. I'm good at that.

So those are my entries! Stay tuned for the next exciting installment tomorrow! Are you all going to join the challenge?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!