Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social! Week 34!


Time for another Sunday Social yall! Good news! We're moving back to Greenwich! Yah baby! Time to get packing!

On to the questions!

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Honestly, its at a really nice hotel, in a place I've never been.  I can be in the middle of nowhere, but as long I'm away from home, and in a nice hotel, I'm totally relaxed..

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anyplace my family is.  My hubby J and I have been together 9 (NINE!) years (married for 5.  So needless to say we've spent quite a bit of time together already, and I wouldnt trade it for the world.  My family is what makes everything worth it. So as long as they're where I am..I'm good.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
Umm..my mother.  Even though she passed when I was very young, I have a lot of good memories of her, and my family has done a good job of letting me know who she was. She always created a sense of family, and made sure my brother and I felt loved and safe.  She was involved in my school work, and made sure I was never hungry.  I aspire to be as awesome as she was. 

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I honestly cant say.  Nothing in my life has worked out the way I thought. I like to just go with the flow.  Keep trying to do better. I hope in 3 yrs were at least in a two bedroom, and have a killer job.

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Finish College! AHHH I regret it so much! Now that I know what I want to do, I cant do it (silly kids and work getting in the way..)

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
My daughter.  Having a child is everything you think it is.  Its sleepless nights, saggy boobs, and the most beautiful smile you've ever seen.  I've never worked so hard at something my entire life, but its been sooo worth it. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!