Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick EOTD!

I loved my previous FOTD so much, I decided to show you my eyes.



What I'm wearing:
*MAC Sable e/s
*Rimmel Scandeleyes  Waterproof Khol Kajal in Brown

I have always had a hard time lining my lower lashline.  I dont know why, but I think it has to do with the quality and softness of the eyeliners I've used (and because to do it I have to take off my glasses and I'm blind w/o them).  The brown khol kajal by Rimmel is gloriously soft, and makes lining my lower lashline a breeze.  

Now lets talk about MAC Sable.  How hot is that shadow?  On my lids it looks like a beautiful taupe color, and its looks amazing.  Its quickly becoming my most favorite eyeshadow. Ever. 

For this look I swept MAC Sable e/s all over my lid and into my crease, and then lined my upper and lower lashlines with the Rimmel khol kajal in brown.  Boom. Done. Simple, took 5 min, and i actually came out looking nice.  Maybe next time I'll go super crazy and add a crease and highlight color *gasp*

So there you have it. No frills, no mess, no fuss.  Just slap it on and go. Easy.
What do you all think? Too simple?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated! I love reading other peoples blogs , so blog links are allowed (though they're having a bit of an issue redirecting..wierd..) . But please..no comment spam! If you don't know if you're a blog spammer feel free to check my comment policy. Otherwise Comment away! I love conversation!